The methylene blue Test (MBT) is based on the determination of the absorptive abilities of clays, which are ready for an exchange reaction with cations that are in the drilling mud.
A complete analysis of the drilling fluid includes MBT, retort analysis, salt determination.
Contents of delivery:
- – methylene blue solution 500ml.
- – hydrogen peroxide solution 3% 250ml.
- – solution of sulfuric acid 5N 250ml.
- – pipette 0.5 ml
- – pipette 1.0 ml
- – pipette 10.0 ml
- – pipette pear
- – flask conical Erlenmeyer 250ml.
- – graduated graduated cylinder 50ml.
- – glass stirring rod
- – laboratory stove with a thermostat, 230V
- – filter paper (filtration rate – medium)
- – washing 500ml.